1) The administrator of your personal data is Stereo reality, based at Rumunská 18/22, 120 00 Praha 2, Company ID: 61815713 ("the Company") .
3) The company did not appoint a Data Protection Officer.
4) The processing of your personal data is done by the Company. The processing is carried out at its premises, branches and headquarters by individual authorized employees of the Company, processor. The processing takes place via computer technology, and manually to personal data in paper form, with all the security policies for managing and processing your personal information. The Company makes every effort to protect your privacy while using its services. The company has taken technical and organizational measures to protect your data from loss, manipulation and unauthorized access. The company constantly adapts its security measures in line with technological advances and developments.
1) You are under no obligation to provide the Company with personal information. However, providing your personal data is a requirement for you to enter into a contract with you. The Company only requires your personal data for the needs of the Company (for the purpose, purpose, and duration detailed below). In no event will personal data you provide be sold to other entities or used in any other commercial way.
2) The company processes your following personal information:
3) Processed personal data will be obtained from the Company either directly from you (by providing them, for example, as part of a service registration or from an individual correspondence with you), or from publicly accessible registers, lists and records (such as the Commercial Register, the Trades Licensing Registry, phonebook, etc.)
1) Personal data must be processed to create an offer, enter into a contract and fulfill it, or maintaining the status of your customer account and complying with contractual or statutory obligations, such as, in particular, the archiving of tax documents and the handling of any complaints. The legal reason for the processing is therefore the fulfillment of the contract (pursuant to Article 6 (1) (b), Regulation (EC) No 2016/67 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such persons and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (GDPR), fulfillment of the legal obligation (according to Article 6 (1) (c) GDPR) and legitimate interest (pursuant to Article 6 (1) f) GDPR).
2) The Company's legitimate interest (according to Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR) is also direct marketing, ie your personal data is processed by the Company also for the purpose of disseminating business communications regarding its own similar services, the satisfaction questionnaire, sending birthday wishes or PF, and simple analysts (such as tracking website traffic, etc.). If your personal data is processed for this reason, you have the right to object to processing for direct marketing purposes.
3) The Company's legitimate interest (according to Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR) is also direct marketing, ie your personal data is processed by the Company also for the purpose of disseminating business communications regarding its own similar services, the satisfaction questionnaire, sending birthday wishes or PF, and for performing simple analytics (e.g., tracking website traffic, etc.). If your personal data is processed for this reason, you have the right to object to processing for direct marketing purposes....
1) Your personal data will be processed only for the necessary period of time, which is given by the fulfillment of the contract and the subsequent keeping of the tax documents for the ordered and supplied service. Due to legitimate interest, your information can be processed for 3 years, but the longest time before you oppose such processing.
2) In the case of consent, your personal data will be processed for a period of 3 years, but no longer until your personal data processing consent has been withdrawn, which may be made in writing at the Company's address or via e-mail to email@example.com
1) The processing of your personal data is done by the Company, that is to say the data controller, but personal data may also be processed by the Company for other persons such as:
2) The company does not intend to pass your personal data to a third country (to a non-EU country) or an international organization.
1) You have the right to: